Monday, March 19, 2007

Baghdad Ann

When I learned that Ann Coulter, that wickedly vile author of hate-mongering rubbish, was going to have another book published by Random House, I was Incensed! But I've had some time to think about it. Ann's a marvelous poster child for how vile and irrational the Republican Party has become. So keep those vitriolic ramblings coming Ann. Each one proves how irrationally narrow & small-minded you and your fellow venom spewers are.

In case you've forgotten, Ann...Hitler got published...obviously being an insane despot doesn't keep you from raking your muck in black and white...does it?

But Ann, before I sign off...let me ask YOU a question? If Bush's war is SO right, why don't you enlist and parade your butt over there? Afraid you'll lose your sassy existence, like oh...say...Cindy Sheehan's son lost his?

Just asking!

No comments: